Incorporating The Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Framework, our curriculum provides opportunities for children to experiment, discover, explore, create, investigate, solve problems and express ideas which reflects each child’s interest and stages of development.
Our program is designed to:
- Develop a feeling of self-worth and high self-esteem
- Develop positive attitudes towards learning
- Develop a caring attitude towards other people and the environment
- Develop language, literacy and communication skills
- Develop curiosity, logical inquiry and mathematical skills
- Develop skills and knowledge in all areas of the curriculum
The incorporation of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Framework in the curriculum provides opportunities for children to
- Experiment their decisions and see the outcome to learn from it.
- Discover their own capabilities and choose activities that suit their minds.
- Explore the knowledge they gain at the centre.
- Design, create and innovate things on their own.
- Indulge in activities that help to develop their problem-solving capabilities.
- Express ideas which reflect each child’s interest and stages of development.